There's more to this world than knitting, although when pressed I won't admit to it.

Thursday, March 22, 2012

Embellishments

I'm learning that the fun is in the details! Here is a little addition that I added to my son's bedding. It was a fun and quick detail to a pillow case that only took one afternoon. And since I'm having to sit quite a bit with this pregnancy, it was another reason to finally do it.


 My son's initials are B. D. and his room has been decorated in elephants, that is the reason for the pillow case embellishment choice. 


If you're wondering, no I didn't make the quilt. My Grandma is a seasoned quilter and I would not even try to come close to her talent. She made this quilt as her baby gift  to B.


B, enjoying his new and improved pillow case.

The Nanny That Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment