There's more to this world than knitting, although when pressed I won't admit to it.

Friday, January 13, 2012

Holiday Card Holder

This post is either one of two things, 4 weeks too late or 11 months early, I'll let you decide which...

I was inspired by some fun Pinterest ideas (if you want to follow my pinterest boards, simply click here. And if you don't know what www.pinterest.com is I highly recommend you check it out!) and came up with my own idea for a holiday card holder. I don't have any 'in process' pictures, major blog foul, but all you need are these items; a raw picture frame, 5 strips of ribbon, a glue gun, clothes pins, extra ribbon & buttons ( I made sure my ribbons & buttons color coordinated in holiday colors).

Here is the end result.



And here is the end result when you realize that you need a bigger frame to hold all the holiday cards you got in the mail.


Maybe next year I'll figure out another holiday card holder that will hold more holiday cards. But then again, maybe I won't.... :)

The Nanny That Knits

No comments:

Post a Comment